Seiten

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009

Two lost souls

I find you are such a great actress. I am really astonished by your performance. I would really love to have a talk with you. Would you mind having a cup of coffee with me? Great, I know a café just around the block. I must say you caught my eye from the first second and I felt like I was struck by lightning. You were fascinating on stage and you seem to be even more exciting off-stage. So, why would you have coffee with me? Well, I consider myself quite European when it comes to the way I dress. See, I have an aversion against sneakers and white tennis socks. I rather try to dress like a painter's canvas. I wear plain so people can make anything out of me. I'll have an espresso. What would you like? Grand choice. What is your absolutely favourite beverage? Well, I heard in France they drink wine all day long.